For a sponsor or investigator, selecting the right Contract Research Organization (CRO) to help with the management of a clinical trial can be crucial to a successful outcome. When evaluating the best partner for your clinical trial services it is important to analyse key aspects about the CRO experience and resources with niche expertise and hands on therapeutic experience with reasonable cost. When there are so many to choose from, it becomes difficult to pick up the best partner CRO for your clinical development program. It is important to choose partners that are not only capable of doing the work, but can work well as a team
This may be even harder when you come across with business development folks who are promising everything that you are looking for and at an unimaginable cost which you also may not have even imagined. In life, time never returns and this is also true for clinical trials where you cannot compensate time with money. We are sincere people with commitment to deliver the project on time. Our commitment of project delivery is always based on evidence based feasibilities.
It is important to keep in mind that the CRO you select will be an extension of your team and they can either be the stepping stones or setbacks for you. When you think of selecting the CRO for your clinical development program then you can consider the following points which makes us to ask the question “why not we”
- Our team has combined clinical operation experience of 110 plus years.
- Our team has execution level experience in most of the Asia Pacific countries like Philippines, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Our team has experience in handling as small as 24 patients phase I study to 100000 patient cluster base large community study where we have manage all the activities from initial set up to study close out.
- Our promoters are a group of experienced professionals in clinical trial domain. This will help to understand all operational complexities better than non-domain experience promoter.
- This will also empower our team at execution level to take logical decisions quicker.
- Our team has worked on Biosimilar, Vaccine, Clinical ANDA studies. We are 1st to work on Therapeutic Equivalence Study with Clinical End Point in India
- Our team also have experience and expertise in different therapeutic areas like Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Diabetes, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Urology, Pain Management, Dermatology, Ophthalmology , Neurology , Psychiatry and Parental nutrition.
- We are providing the cost effective solution by reducing the cost of overheads by operational efficiency
- We maintain healthy relationship with all sites which is critical for achieving compliance